Welcome to Born Free USA
This website of Born Free USA offers a wealth of resources to help you:
We're always adjusting areas of the site and adding new content on a daily basis to make it better for you. We'll continue to add exciting new features, articles, and graphics — so please feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We have provided links throughout this site where can you contact us for more information. If you have problems with this website, please contact email@example.com.
- learn how the Animal Protection Institute combined forces with Born Free USA
- learn about issues affecting animals and what we are doing about them
- learn about proposed federal and state legislation that affects how animals are treated
- learn how to take personal action at the local, state, and federal levels
- help us take action on an animal issue
- find animal-friendly companies and artists whose work demonstrates compassion for animals while donating a portion of their receipts to Born Free USA
- learn how you can support us through donations, primate "adoptions," our affinity programs, and much, much more.
Born Free USA is the US not-for-profit arm of the UK-based Born Free Foundation, founded by the stars of the film Born Free (the true story of Elsa the lioness), Virginia McKenna and her late husband Bill Travers.
The Born Free Foundation is today a highly respected, dynamic presence in Europe, Africa, Asia and other parts of the world where its instantly recognizable logo stands for justice and compassion for all wild animals in need. Born Free USA was established in 2002 to bring that message and vision to caring people throughout the Americas.