Animals are abused and exploited in a variety of forms of "entertainment." Born Free USA's primary focus is on the use of animals in circuses, where elephants, lions, tigers and other animals are sentenced to a lifetime of misery in order to provide a few moments of human amusement. We are part of a groundbreaking lawsuit against Ringling Bros. for its alleged mistreatment of Asian elephants. Click here for more details.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 447-3085, ext. 210.
- Born Free USA and The Humane Society of the United States Endorse Refuge From Cruel Trapping Act
- Born Free USA Endorses Humane Care for Primates Act
- Baby Blankets for Primates
- Moda Xpress Joins Born Free USA's Fur Free Retailer Program
- Born Free USA Chooses Most Compassionate Pet Supply Store in America
- More Press Releases »